Norwich, Norfolk

It has been a while since I have written a post, as I have been very busy with work and my journalism career here in London. Being based in Norwich, Norfolk for the past few months was quite an experience. I was practically living in a hotel and working long hours so as you can imagine I was exhausted to the maximum.

Fortunately I have great friends, and I have been able to keep in touch and see them on the weekends when I do return to London. I worked closely with companies such as Jones Lang La Salle team a real estate company and Deloitte a finance and consultancy firm.  Norwich is a really cool place, its very chilled out and relaxing. I could appreciate it to the fullest. 


 Here are a few photos of this lovely town.










I had a really great time and also my hotel room was a highlight of my stay here because I was able to watch a live football match from my Hotel window.


Comments