UK Jewish Film Festival 'Poison' by Roni Rainhartz



I had the honour of meeting Roni Rainhartz at the premiere of her new film. The film Poison is another one of my favourites from the Jewish Film Festival. It reminded me  of 'Zero Motivation' except this film was slightly more dramatic.

The film showcased so much raw talent from the various young Israeli actresses. It was also great to see the director Roni playing the role of the commander. She played the role exceptionally well. This was a lovely surprise during the film.

  This year some of the films in the UK Jewish festival gave me so much insight into what life for women in the Israeli military might actually be like. I believe this film was one of the best short films I have watched in a very long time.  

I look forward to watching more of Roni’s films in the future.





Comments