UK Jewish Film Festival "Zero Motivation"



This year's UK Jewish Film Festival has been great so far. I have been able to watch some really good films. I also had the opportunity to meet some of the cast and the production team for the various films being shown at the festival.

My favourite film of the festival is 'Zero Motivation' its filled with quick witted funny humour. The film is set in a desert military base. Where the female soldiers spend their time playing video games, singing pop songs and serve coffee to their male counterparts who are running the base.


Overall this film displays the true meaning of friendship and how important it is for them to stick together. I really enjoyed this film, it made me cry and  laugh many times during the film. This has been the highlight of UKJFF 

Comments