Tech Crunch - Disrupt London 2014




 Tech Crunch -Disrupt London 2014 was great I met so many talented people at this event and they were able to tell me about their products, apps and future projects they had in mind. The companies that stood out to me the most were Tybaa, Upp and Moxtra.

Leelu night lights were one of my favourite companies. I believe it is a great invention for children all over the world. It really is an adorable creation. Leelu night lights comes from Finland the team created the product in order to help kids fight monsters with light. 


‘LeeLuu is designed to help kids sleep better in their own room, something which also helps parents sleep better.’

I also love the app Quander  the team is from Norway and they created  a very cool app that is about to be launched. Quander is "The voice of your friends in the palm of your hand."

 Decision making made simple with the help of your  friends.

Overall there were so  many great apps that I could not choose one as a favourite but I am really looking forward to other Tech Crunch events to come.


Comments