London Fashion Week 2014





London Fashion Week 2014 – Fashion’s finest was great today. I loved the collections showcased today. All the designers had such unique and creative outfits. I though most of the clothes were very practical and my all-time favourite of the day was Ingrid Bratt’s collection, it was really funky, cool and laid back. I definitely saw a few outfits I would love to wear.

                             Here are a few photos.



I also had a great time outside around the venue, where I was able to get some great shots of the event.  







The presenter here  had her own distinctive, vintage style which I thought was cute and the gentlman being interviewed looked very traditional.

 London Fashion Week unforgettable. Such interesting characters could be seen in every direction I went. The Fashion statments were loud and outragious others were more traditional and conservative but the loud ones made headlines. 

Blue lipstick,  yellow lipstick, green hair, silver hair all those styles caught my eye and I had to applaud those individuals who made heads turn. Being eccentric and cool, expressing their own individual style was great to watch.  I loved it.


Comments