Afro Caribbean Hair-Natural or Not?


I will discuss the subject of Afro hair, both natural and relaxed hair. Over the past few years, there has been an increasingly popular trend of black women going natural and taking care of their natural hair. This is a great movement and I believe that women are now starting to embrace their hair's natural texture. This is wonderful and for those women who are still relaxing their hair today. There is no reason for you to feel guilty at all as long you are comfortable with your hair and it's appearance and you try to keep your hair as healthy as possible.

 I personally tend to love both my natural hair more than ever! Some months I can go for about a whole year or two enjoying my natural textures and other months I feel as if I want a change and I go back to chemicals.  As long as I don’t feel as if I am a slave to chemicals, I am fine with the flexibility and the option of both. Yes being natural is the best and the healthiest option for your hair but I also find it more time consuming being a naturalist. 

Since I am constantly on the go, with my busy, hectic full-time job and my freelance journalism I never have enough time for myself. I mean my life would be quite a chaotic mess, spending hours combing and detangling. I would highly recommend her channel when going natural she has great hair advice and she also gives you great tips on how to detangle your hair and what products are best to use for your natural hair textures. Be proud of your natural hair textures ladies and feel free to change your look whenever you choose.  We all want to try different styles and choose what suits you best.



Comments