Kiyana Wraps



 Today I had the great honour of modelling a Kiyana wrap.  There was a showcase event for Kiyana wraps on Liverpool Street this evening. I was thrilled to be a part of something so extraordianry and I was able to learn do much about the art of head wrapping. After learning about how to wear a headwrap. I would advise every woman to purcahse one.

I know for sure, that I have my bad hair days when I just want to cover up my hair rather than put a comb through it.  I learned quite a lot today, women of various cultures wear headwraps, Asian, African and Arabic women are known for wearing headscarves etc.

Here are a few photos of the event.

 This is where costumers were able to purchase their very own Kiyana wraps.

 Models behind the scenes so much fun with these girls.

 Overall this was a fun event, we all had an amazing evening. I will  certainly be going to the next Kiyana wraps event. I loved every minute of it.


Comments