THE TOY SHOP BAR - PUTNEY



My local area Putney has many bars but The Toy Shop stands out amongst the rest. This has to be the best bar on  Putney Highstreet, since it first opened, I was given a tour by the managers and I thought it was great. The concept of this bar is so fun and quirky its like no other bar in South West London.


I really enjoy the food menu at this bar as well as the amazing cocktails served here, going out with friends for a night out at this bar is great.  This is where I take my friends out who visit Putney for the first time and they always leave with great memories.

 Most recently during the Easter one of my bestfriends from University in Edinburgh came to visit for Easter and we had a few drinks at the Toy Shop.  We both had a great time last night at this bar. Here is a picture of us.


The Toy Shop offers a great time for people and unforgettable memories. I am really glad this Bar opened up on the highstreet because all my friends who have been here, constantly talk about this cool bar in my neighbourhood.







Comments