Copenhagen, Denmark


My holidays in Copenhagen were quite enjoyable this is a lovely city. It is very beautiful and has alot to offer. This is a city where bing where one can really enjoy themselves. My only regret is not being able to stay longer as I would have liked to visit a lot more. The various museums and galleries we did visit were very impressive and my favourite was the National musem of Denmark because I was able to learn the history of the vikings.

The architecture in this city reminded me of Amsterdam at times, although Denmark's cold windy weather is a reminder that I am certainly not in the Netherlands. Yes the weather is extremely cold here but I also loved the shopping in this city. Fashion here is great and I really enjoyed visiting the shops.

These are a few photos of Copenhagen











Comments