Africa Fashion Week

I really enjoyed this year’s Africa Fashion Week. It was great to see the fashion designers from various African countries, with the traditional African print designs. The colourful bold print has certainly always caught my eye.


It reminded me of my childhood in Lagos, seeing the beautiful African gowns made me very happy. The bright colours; green, yellow, orange and blue all mixed up against the models skin tones particularly the dark skinned models the  bright colours looked beautiful on them. This event was a great one to cover I enjoyed every minute of it. I have special connection with the African continient and African culture. I love attending African events in London.


I loved mostly all the brands that were presented at this event. I really liked some of the designs from IZELIA I thought these designs were chique and very classy. I believe these designs were practical and everyday outfits that could be worn on a daily basis.



Comments