The BNY Mellon Boat Race 2015

The Boat Race 2015 was one of the biggest events that took place this year in Putney. It was celebrated all across Putney pier.  I had a great time on this day celebrating with some of my best friends who live in Putney and friends came from all across London for one of the biggest street parties of the year.

This year all over Putney, there were  posters and memorabilia, promoting the event. It was a very special year as well, because for the first time in history, the women's boat race was on the same day as the men's boat race. Now I know what a great sport rowing is and I had a great time cheering for the teams.









This is my very own Rowing club, Vesta.



And finally a selfie shot of my look on the day before heading out.




Ending the day at the Beer Boutique having Belgian Beer. This was an unforgettable day with my best friends.









Comments

  1. Nice pics on the boat race. It is a great collection on nature, participants and items. You have also gathered the viewers in the race. Thanks from the Vintage community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment